Fabricación de productos metalicos
Reporting to Plant Controller, Customs & Logistics Manager works to ensure company’s trade operations comply with mandatory guidelines and requirements while striving for efficiency in the cross-boarding operations.
* Reconcile and present report annex 30 and 24 for customs requirements in a monthly basis.
* Ensure company’s compliance with VAT certification within customs requirements.
* Respond to governmental audits related to customs.
* Maintain Fixed Assets Inventory and Documentation
* Maintain Finished Goods Costs
* Coordinate physical inventory of fixed assets in an annual basis.
* Present Annual Customs Report to authorities
* Coordinate cross-boarding logistic operations.
* Coordinate San Luis AZ yard operations.
* Follow up and support international logistics shipments with logistics department within Labrie.
• English 90%
• International trade and customs bachelor’s degree
• 6+ years of experience in the field
• Millennium software
• EPICOR (or similar ERP)
• Microsoft Office Excel intermediate level