Ensamble productos semiconductores electronicos
Is responsible for developing, planning and executing predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance of production equipment.
Develops equipment recipes and carries out in time and procedure the set-ups that Production requires. Leads/administrates the work of maintenance technicians.
Develops and directs continuous improvement projects and documents the activities in presentations and weekly/monthly reports.
* Electronics, Mechatronics, Computing Engineer.
* Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience working with automated equipment.
* Experience in improvement projects using SPC, DOE (Six sigma is a plus)
* Use of Excel at intermediate level (Pivot tables, charts, macro programming is a plus)
* Use of parametric design software (solidworks)
* Knowledge in PLC
* Use of measurement tools
* English 80% (written and spoken)
Enviar CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org